Coming June 26, 2017
Beginning June 26, applicants to Harvard’s job application portal (now known as ASPIRE) will experience a new look and feel. The new portal will be easier and faster to use as well as mobile friendly for use on phones and other tablet devices. Learn more and take a virtual tour.
What’s not changing:
- Most importantly, if you have a current account in ASPIRE, you don’t need to change your account information. Your password will continue to work and your resumes, cover letters and applications in the system will remain active.
- The portal will continue to list all staff openings at Harvard.
- Featured jobs will continue to be highlighted on the front page.
What is changing:
- The formerly known ASPIRE site will now be called Harvard Careers.
- You will now upload your cover letter separately from your resume – rather than combining into one document.
- You can use all functions – viewing jobs, applying, uploading materials – from your phone or another mobile device!
- Candidates will be able to view your application status, saved jobs, and searches through the new “My Account” menu. You can withdraw or reactivate previously submitted applications from this dashboard