This workshop will provide a common understanding of engagement and how managers can foster engagement among individuals and team. You will have the opportunity to learn tools, tips, and techniques to help you build and sustain employee engagement by learning best practices and developing a coaching approach to your role as manager.
You will learn
- Techniques to fostering engagement through the role of senior leaders, managers, and employees.
- Best practices and tools for engaging employees.
- Techniques for developing a coaching approach to managing others.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Complete 2-hour pre-work assignment
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: 2-weeks in advance of the class start date.
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.