Developed jointly by HHR Recruitment Services and Harvard’s Office of the Assistant to the President (H-OAP), we are excited to announce our new Compliant Recruitment Training. Registration available in PeopleSoft.
This new interactive, and user-focused training will revisit the principles and practices of compliant recruitment. recruiters, the HR generalists and others in our HR functions who are critical to the recruitment process are encouraged to attend the training.
Recruitment Services will provide the second part of the training that will focus on tactics, solutions and best practices for effective and compliant recruiting at Harvard. Topics will include:
- The Recruitment Process
- Understanding basic qualifications
- Data management techniques
- Diversity Sourcing Agreement
- Fair selection
- Case Studies on:
- Navigating basic qualifications
- Gaining alignment with hiring managers: the all-important intake meeting
- High-volume data handling, disposition codes, and adverse impact analysis
- Educating and influencing hiring managers: fair selection