The B2P contract management application provides a centralized searchable and reportable repository. It is a robust automated contract lifecycle management tool that is integrated with the other B2P applications (e.g. eProcurement).
It has many features that facilitate creation and execution of a contract and effective ongoing management:
- Access to approved contract templates and riders Integrated with Microsoft Word to facilitate contract document drafting and updating
- Facilitates and captures reviews and approvals
- Integrated with Adobe Sign to obtain signatures electronically
- Automated notification of contract renewals, expirations, and obligations
- Budget and spend tracking