This interactive workshop focuses on the five-phases of Design Thinking: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test. We’ll focus on how to understand the user, challenge assumptions, and redefine problems in an attempt to identify alternative strategies and solutions that might not be instantly apparent with initial level of understanding. At the same time, Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to solving problems. It is a way of thinking and working as well as a collection of hands-on methods.
- Fundamental concepts to Design Thinking, a solution-based approach to solving problems.
- Methods for developing ideas, refining them, and prototyping to help you test them.
- Concepts and principals coupled with a hands-on experience of design-thinking in action.
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role.
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.