Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 10:00am to 11:30am
Repeats every month on the 3 of December until Thu Dec 03 2020 Also includes Wed Feb 03 2021, Wed May 12 2021
This 90-minute virtual workshop focuses on the five-phases of Design Thinking: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test. We’ll focus on how to understand the user, challenge assumptions, and redefine problems in an attempt to identify alternative strategies and solutions that might not be instantly apparent with initial level of understanding. At the same time, Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to solving problems. It is a way of thinking and working as well as a collection of hands-on methods.
You will learn
- Fundamental concepts to Design Thinking, a solution-based approach to solving problems.
- Methods for developing ideas, refining them, and prototyping to help you test them.
- Concepts and principals coupled with a hands-on experience of design-thinking in action.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role.
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.
No Enrollment Deadline
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all technical questions or issues and direct class content and logistics questions to email@example.com.
Click here to register.