Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 10:00am to 11:30am
Repeats every month on the 30 of November until Tue Nov 30 2021
This 90-minute virtual workshop explores tools for editing your own work and the work of others. Detailed questions are encouraged!
You will learn
- Tools to help locate, identify, and enhance writing
- Techniques to having an “editor’s eye”
- General rules of grammar, punctuation, and style
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
No Enrollment Deadline
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: $0.00
Click here to register.