This 2.5-hour virtual session is dedicated to developing effective plans and strategies for negotiations with ample in-class practice time. Please bring a personal example of a potential negotiation to practice developing your skills confidentially (only share what is helpful to practice).
- How to minimize conflicts and deadlocks
- Ask and answer questions to manage the negotiation
- How to read non-verbal signals
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Attend the full session.
- Bring questions and examples to the session for discussion.
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.
Enrollment Deadline: None
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Click here to register.