Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 10:00am to 11:30am
Repeats every month on the 16 of December until Wed Dec 16 2020 Also includes Wed Jan 27 2021, Thu Mar 25 2021
This 90-minute virtual workshop will focus on techniques for formatting emails when requesting action. Particularly helpful for the “stream of conscious” writer, you’ll learn concepts to help organize your thoughts in a way that will help your readers take the action you intend in the time you’re requesting.
You will learn
- Best practices to create an effective email
- Tips that will help ensure your email is read in the way you intend
- An easy-to-follow framework
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Bring 2-copies of an email with you that you wrote asking for action
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
No Enrollment Deadline
Cost: None (Instructor-Led),(Webinar)
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Pre-Work: Bring 2-copies of an email with you that you wrote asking for action
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all technical questions or issues and direct class content and logistics questions to email@example.com.
Click here to register.