This two-hour virtual workshop offers staff an opportunity to practice strategies to maintain and build engagement while balancing individual circumstances with work priorities. Preventing burnout will share methods to minimize stress at work and home.
You will learn
- Techniques to define work expectations whether working in the office or from home.
- Strategies to set boundaries with others to promote productivity and community.
- Approaches to increase sustainable energy.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Attend the full session.
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role.
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.
Enrollment Deadline: None
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Click here to register.