This workshop is designed for new support staff (in their role less than six months). Key topics include: communication skills, organizational awareness and working with your boss(es).
- How to best manage your time and priorities to meet the demands of your position
- Tips for creating productive relationships and communication with your colleagues and the people you support
- Strategies for understanding and setting clear expectations
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Please email email@example.com with all technical questions or issues and direct class content and logistics questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.