Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 10:00am to 11:30am
This 90 minute, virtual session will explore the personal virtues associated with trust. You will learn how to embody those virtues and encourage them in a culture (on a team or in a larger department or unit). You will then discuss transparency as an institutional value that can be role-modeled and encouraged in support of open, honest communication and healthy risk.
Offerings of this course are only viewable to Managers. If you believe you should be able to view and attend this course please email email@example.com
You will learn
- The benefits of trust and transparency in a workplace.
- Ways to build trust with individuals and foster it in a culture.
- Techniques for creating an environment that practices and values transparency.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Complete pre-work assignment
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: is 1-week in advance of the class start date.
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Pre-Work: Complete a 1-hour assignment sent to participants 1-week prior to class. Participants should begin the pre-work Activities approximately 1-week prior to class, this will allow enough time to complete the pre-work.