Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 9:00am to 11:00am
Center for Workplace Development, 124 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge
In this active workshop you will bring ideas for change within your department and learn a creative problem solving approach to translate those new ideas into action. The key to a good problem solving process is identifying and defining the right problem to solve.
Note: Please bring a work problem you have the passion and ability to address and we’ll use a simple framework to move to effective solution.
You will learn
- How to identify, and clearly define problems.
- Ways to evaluate and weigh the pros-and-cons of multiple solutions to problems.
- Techniques to effectively take action.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
No Enrollment Deadline
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: $75
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.