Harvard Staff, Students, and Faculty: You are invited to the Culture Lab Innovation Fund Information Session!
Do you have an innovative idea for advancing inclusion at Harvard? Looking to network and find potential project team members? Are you simply curious about the Fund and want to learn more? Then this information session is for you!
The Culture Lab Innovation Fund (CLIF) was designed to provide Harvard students, staff, faculty, and academic appointees with competitive grants of up to $15,000 or more to pursue projects that aim to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at Harvard.
What To Expect At The Information Session:
- Welcome remarks from John Silvanus Wilson, Jr., Senior Advisor and Strategist to the President
- Presentation and Q&A to answer questions about the Fund, application and judging process, and pitch competition
- Networking with other potential applicants and current fund recipients
- Project demos and Q&A with Spring 2019 Pilot Grant Recipients
- Questions? Email: email@example.com
Harvard University welcomes individuals with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you would like to request accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your participation or visit.
Click here to register.
A second session is being held on Thursday, October 17, 2019.