Are you interested in learning about what happens after you submit a job application through Harvard Careers? Do you wonder what Harvard recruiters can see in Harvard Careers?
During this panel discussion Harvard staff will hear directly from Harvard recruiters the answers to these questions and additional advice for how to be a successful internal candidate. The panel will address how:
- the Harvard Careers platform works
- to set search parameters in Harvard Careers to maximize your job search
- to read through job descriptions, particularly the qualifications
to prepare to ask/answer questions about:
- salary range for the role
- your interest in the position
- your key skills and experience related to the role
In addition, there will be time for questions and answers from participants.
This event is for current Harvard staff members only. To register please click here.