Join the Startup Career Fair at the Harvard Innovation Labs
For the ninth straight year, the Harvard Innovation Labs is hosting the Startup Career Fair to help innovative startups showcase their ventures to the student body from across all Harvard schools. The Fair is a highly effective recruiting opportunity for startups to attract talented new hires interested in internship and full-time opportunities within a startup environment, as well as an educational opportunity to help students better understand the startup landscape.
- Engage Harvard undergraduate and graduate students as potential intern or employee candidates
- Brand your organization on campus
- Offer information and advice to students
- Connect with other startups and meet fellow entrepreneurs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This recruiting and educational event is for for-profit and nonprofit startup and entrepreneurship organizations in all industries.
WHO WILL YOU MEET: Undergraduate and graduate students from across Harvard’s 12 schools, including: Harvard College, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard Business School, Harvard Kennedy School, and Harvard Graduate School of Education.
TABLE DETAILS: Each organization may bring up to 2 people and will have a table to showcase information.
- Students attending – Free
- For-Profit Companies – $100
- Nonprofit Organizations – $50
- Harvard i-lab, Life Lab, & Launch Lab Teams – $50