Focus Group Opportunity
Your opinion is worth $100!
Opportunity to Participate in a Focus Group Regarding the Prevention and Treatment of Influenza in High-Risk Persons.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), with the assistance of Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, is seeking participants for a focus group discussion in Boston.
Participants will be asked to share their opinions and practices regarding some health-related issues. Your answers can help efforts to provide accurate, helpful information to health care workers and patients regarding prevention and treatment of Influenza (flu) in high-risk persons. If you agree to participate:
- You are not required to answer the questions.
- This session should last about one hour.
- You will receive a $100 incentive for participating in the discussion.
- You are free to leave at any time during discussion without losing the cash incentive or other penalty.
- Parking validation will be provided.
For more information, call 617-542-5500 and ask for Steve Gallant and the “Influenza” project.