This workshop is designed in support of the University's priority to advance the Harvard community on a path from diversity to inclusion. Through engaging activities, it will focus on skills employees need to help create an environment of inclusion. As a result, individuals and teams experience a sense of belonging and can become more engaged, innovative, and productive. Participants will explore their current approach and learn strategies to leverage differences and be even more intentionally inclusive.
You will learn
- Competencies of an inclusive employee
- Approaches to inclusion that inspire innovation and engagement
- How to leverage mistakes and achievements to learn and innovate
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion