This half-day, 3-hour class is designed in support of the University's priority to advance the Harvard community on a path from diversity to inclusion. Through engaging activities, it will focus on skills employees need to help create an environment of inclusion. As a result, individuals and teams experience a sense of belonging and can become more engaged, innovative, and productive. Participants will explore their current approach and learn strategies to leverage differences and be even more intentionally inclusive.
- Competencies of an inclusive employee
- Approaches to inclusion that inspire innovation and engagement
- How to leverage mistakes and achievements to learn and innovate
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion