Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 10:30am to 2:00pm
Repeats every month on the 21 of October until Thu Oct 21 2021 Also includes Thu Nov 18 2021, Wed Dec 01 2021, Tue Jan 11 2022, Tue Mar 08 2022, Tue Apr 19 2022, Tue Jun 07 2022
This virtual workshop’s duration is 3.5 hours, 10:30-2:00 with a break from 12:00-12:30. It is the first workshop in the series, designed to start you on the journey, or support your journey, to become more culturally confident. The goal is to gain knowledge and strategies to enhance inclusion and belonging at Harvard and in your daily interactions.
In this workshop, you will increase your level of confidence in:
- Beginning to understand important DIB concepts
- Exploring the complexity of identity – yours and that of others
- Knowing your level of diversity awareness
- Applying greater cultural awareness to manage bias
- Creating a personal action plan to enhance your diversity awareness and assist in creating a culture of inclusion
Audience: Benefits Eligible Employees
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Pre-Work: Participants are expected to complete two assessments, read an article, and familiarize themselves with the Pulse Survey report. Pre-work is available immediately after enrollment and included in your confirmation emails. For all pre-work that needs to be filled out please download and enter your responses or print and complete. If you have any issues accessing the pre-work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.