This virtual workshop’s duration is 3.5 hours, 10:30-2:00 with a break from 12:00-12:30. It is the first workshop in the series, designed to start you on the journey, or support your journey, to become more culturally confident. The goal is to gain knowledge and strategies to enhance inclusion and belonging at Harvard and in your daily interactions.
In this workshop, you will increase your level of confidence in:
- Beginning to understand important DIB concepts
- Exploring the complexity of identity – yours and that of others
- Knowing your level of diversity awareness is an important step in understanding more about yourself (true beliefs and real behaviors)
- Applying greater cultural and self-awareness to manage biases that are damaging to others
- Creating a personal action plan to enhance your diversity awareness, and ability to assist in creating a culture of inclusion
Click here to register.