A leader doesn’t have to manage or supervise people. This course provides strategies for relationship-building to enhance influence across your department, School or Unit. To be a leader that promotes productivity, development, engagement, and encouragement through positivity and learning takes self-awareness, is a risk, and, a worthy goal.
You will learn:
- Strategies to manage conflict, problems and change.
- Techniques to provide feedback, give encouragement and help facilitate decision-making.
- How individual leadership strengths can be shared and developed to incentivize others.
Your Commitment as a Participant:
- Complete 2-hrs of pre-work reading prior to the class
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: 3 weeks in advance of the class start date.
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.