Get the upper hand on projects, deliverables, cross-functional team responsibilities and deadlines that can seem overwhelming. The focus of this course is to manage communication, boundaries and expectations to accomplish the most important priorities. Improve performance with the introduction of the Thomas-Killmann Conflict Mode Instrument at work.
You will learn:
- How to appeal to shared concerns with others.
- Strategies to negotiate issues that interfere with your priorities (added work, ambiguity, requests that can’t be turned down, interruptions and others).
- Techniques for asking clear questions for productive and timely communication.
Your Commitment as a Participant:
- Complete 2-hrs of pre-work reading prior to the class
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: 3 weeks in advance of the class start date.
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: $75.00
Completing pre-work will greatly enhance your participant experience as it is used to complement and support classroom materials. Please consider your ability to finish assignments when registering.
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.