This one-hour virtual workshop is one of three in a Managing in the COVID Era series. Managers may enroll in any one or the entire series. Managing Engagement and Burnout will explore practices for keeping oneself and one’s staff engaged and contributing to team priorities in a way that takes into account their unique circumstances and stressors that may be at play during this time.
- Techniques for ensuring shared understanding of expectations
- How to model boundary setting around work and personal commitments
- Approaches for re-engaging and re-energizing when needed
- Complete 30 minute pre-work assignment
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion