Thursday, August 6, 2020, 10:00am to 11:00am
This one-hour virtual workshop is one of three in a Managing in the COVID Era series. Managers may enroll in any one or the entire series. Managing Performance and Supporting Employees will explore key conversations managers can have with employees to ensure any changes to roles and goals are clarified, individual work connects to the team’s shared purpose, and individuals are supported in their new circumstances.
Offerings of this course are only viewable to Managers. If you believe you should be able to view and attend this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will learn
- Techniques for assigning work and providing feedback virtually
- Strategies for connecting personally with employees in a way that was not necessary in the past
- How coaching conversations can be helpful in managing performance and supporting individuals
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Complete 30 minute pre-work assignment
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: 1 week in advance of the class start date.
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Pre-Work: 30 minute pre-work assignment, given 1-week prior to class.
Completing pre-work will greatly enhance your participant experience as it is used to complement and support classroom materials. Please consider your ability to finish assignments when registering.
Please email email@example.com with all technical questions or issues and direct class content and logistics questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.