Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 9:30am to 12:00pm
Repeats every month on the 29 of March until Tue Mar 29 2022
In this 2.5-hour virtual session, we will practice how to deliver a difficult message with poise, empathy and resolve. We will explore the nature of difficult conversations and what it takes to navigate them to generate solutions and tolerate the discomfort that comes with knowing difficult conversations are a part of how we learn and grow.
You will learn:
- How to use empathy to minimize negative responses
- The importance of strengthening relationships
- How to bring a difficult conversation to a close
Your Commitment as a Participant:
- Attend the full session
- Bring questions and examples to the session for discussion.
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.
Enrollment Deadline: None
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: $75
Click here to register.