The opioid epidemic has become a national public health issue with an alarming increase in addiction, crime and deaths. Parents worried about their children, managers and HR professionals concerned about their employees and individuals seeking support are invited to this informative, live webinar on the opioid epidemic where you will learn helpful information about:
- The biological and social factors contributing to this epidemic
- How to spot the warning signs of opioid use/addiction
- Available treatment options
- How to connect with others coping with addiction
- How Harvard's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help
Harvard's EAP, KGA, will facilitate this live webinar along with Joanne Peterson from Learn to Cope, a support organization offering education, resources, peer support and hope for parents and family members coping with a loved one addicted to opioids or other drugs.
Please register for this event as space is limited.