This is a comprehensive seminar for those interested in learning more about Medicare whether for themselves, or for family member or friend who is approaching Medicare eligibility. This program will cover the various parts of Medicare benefits and how they interact as well as important enrollment timelines. (This is NOT a Harvard specific program and will not cover Harvard post-retirement health coverage or plans.)
What will Planning for Medicare – Countdown to 65 cover?
- Medicare and Medicare Parts A and B
- Medicare enrollment timeline
- Medigap plans that help supplement Medicare coverage
- Medicare Advantage plans, such as HMOs and PPOs
- Medicare Part D prescription drug plans
- Plans and programs available to early individuals under age 65, such as COBRA
Audience: Open to all individuals who want to learn more about Medicare for themselves, a family member or friend.
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None Please email email@example.com with any questions about the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical questions about the training portal.
Click here to learn more and register.