Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:00am to 11:30am
Repeats every month on the 9 of December until Wed Dec 09 2020 Also includes Wed Feb 24 2021, Wed Mar 24 2021
This 90-minute virtual workshop will explore challenges behind saying “no” and potential risks, impact, and feelings that prevent us from being honest. Learn how to say “yes” to yourself by identifying what is important and work towards a positive, respectful outcome at work or at home. This course is based on the Harvard Negotiation Program co-founder's book: The Power of a Positive No.
You will learn
- Techniques to assert your interests while still respecting those of the other.
- Tips for other ways of saying “no”.
- How to invent options for mutual gain while standing up for yourself.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Pre-Requisite Class: None
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all technical questions or issues and direct class content and logistics questions to email@example.com.
Click here to register.