Through this 2-hour hands-on workshop you’ll experience a simulated-process and learn tools and concepts for eliminating “waste” and creating value. You will strengthen the lens in which you view a process and have an understanding of detailed steps for improvement.
- An overview of Lean process improvement using A3, a structured and continuous improvement approach.
- Tips to focus on elimination of “waste”.
- Impact of creating the most value while consuming the fewest resources.
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Learn more and register on the Harvard Training Portal. Find class information here.