In this class we’ll identify personal and organizational obstacles that can get in the way of sharing views/opinions in an open and respectful way at work. It is designed for participants looking to raise their confidence in speaking up in a one-on-one and team meetings. This class does not focus on influence or persuasion.
You will learn
- Value and importance of speaking up at Harvard.
- How to identify barriers to speaking up.
- First-step approaches that are within your comfort level.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.
Cost: NoneLate Drop/Cancel Fee: $75