This two-hour virtual workshop helps employees learn ways to navigate and succeed in a post-pandemic hybrid work environment. Explore how a hybrid work environment impacts work, relationships, and stakeholders. This requires potentially new and different ways to communicate and collaborate. There will be some time for peer-to-peer discussion about specific challenges.
You will learn
- Strategies to actively participate in the piloting of new work arrangements and how to embrace potential adjustments
- How to partner with your manager to define success in a hybrid model.
- Methods to best communicate with your manager and team in a hybrid work model.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Attend the full session
- Bring questions and examples to the session for discussion>
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
- Enrollment Deadline: None
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Click here to register.