This virtual workshop is one of three in a Managing in the COVID Era series. Managers may enroll in any one or the entire series. Team Dynamics will explore the role the manager plays in keeping individuals connected to one another, the team’s shared purpose, and the organization when most if not all are working remotely in a time of great uncertainty.
You will learn
- Approaches for linking the team’s mission and purpose to the organization’s goals
- Techniques for establishing remote communication and technology norms
- How to maintain team cohesion from a distance
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Complete 30 minute pre-work assignment.
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: 1 week in advance of the class start date.
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Pre-Work: 30 minute pre-work assignment, given 1-week prior to class.
Completing pre-work will greatly enhance your participant experience as it is used to complement and support classroom materials. Please consider your ability to finish assignments when registering.
Click here to register.