Quantum Culture will present a bold new model for Diversity and Inclusion work, distinguished from other curricula in several important ways:
- Addresses the multi-faceted sources of Privilege in our society
- Creates an understanding of how Privilege operates
- Provides relationship-based solutions
- Calls for co-responsibility from all parties
- Relies on an experiential learning methodology
- Opens a pathway for creating true Belonging
This two and a half hour training provides a cognitive and experiential understanding of how Privilege operates as well as an exploration of how to use it to address inequality and injustice and for the benefit of all.
In this workshop you will:
- Deepen your understanding of Privilege and its impact
- Take an assessment of your Privilege that will help you to better understand what Privilege is.
- Explore how Privilege is contextual and situational, and consider what it’s like to move from one situation to another.
- Explore ways to use your Privilege in response to inequality & injustice
- Create a personal strategy for how you will move forward
Audience: This course is intended for all Harvard staff, faculty, postdocs and affiliates
Click here to register.