Learn from these leaders who will share barriers they’ve overcome and the inspiring and empowering lessons they've learned from sports. Sports provide women with an amazing opportunity to learn how to navigate and overcome the persistent barriers to achieving gender equity. Join us for an engaging discussion, which will cover strategies to handle adversity and touch on topics such as leadership, confidence, and taking initiative to make positive changes in your career and beyond.
Debora L. Spar, Professor of Business Administration, focuses on issues of gender and technology and the interplay between change and the broader social structures.
- Maura Healey, Attorney General of Massachusetts
- Kathy Delaney-Smith, Harvard Women’s Basketball Coach
- Katey Stone, Harvard Women’s Hockey Coach
- Allison Feaster, Boston Celtic’s Director of Player Development
- Jessica Gelman, CEO of Kraft Analytics Group
Click here to learn more and RSVP.