Are you new to the LinkedIn networking platform? Have you created a LinkedIn account and you’re not sure what to do next? Building an online reputation is an important part of your career development portfolio and your professional brand. Employers routinely post jobs and recruit candidates through LinkedIn. It is important that you have an accurate and up-to-date LinkedIn profile.
In this 90-minute session you will learn:
- How to complete the different sections in your LinkedIn profile
- How to make connections that build your network
- How to be an active LinkedIn member.
- Audience: Benefits Eligible Employees
- Pre-Requisite: None
- Cost: None
- Pre-Work: TBA - Video Clip
Click here to register on the Harvard Training Portal.