How do I hire/onboard my intern?

All student interns will need to complete to come on campus to fill out an I-9 with their local HR office at least 2 weeks prior to their start date. This will ensure all onboarding is completed by the start of their orientation. Once complete, it should be sent to Central Payroll. The student can then be hired as a temporary HS student worker in PeopleSoft (job code 700035). At that point, an HUID is generated. Students will then be paid weekly as temps. Their paychecks may be mailed to their home address, work address, or they can set up direct deposit in PeopleSoft.