Is there someone I can talk to confidentially and anonymously about a work problem?

The University has a number of options for resolving workplace problems that will maintain your confidentiality. You can find a list here. If you’re not sure where to start, the Employee Assistance Program (which serves benefits-eligible faculty and staff, and their household members) and the Ombuds Offices (which serves all segments of the University community) are available for any type of issue.