Who should I call if I have a performance issue with my student?

Managers should feel empowered to have initial conversations regarding performance issues with their student directly. However, if the issue persists please feel free to reach out to the SYEP team. You may email or call (617-496-0304) Kaycee Alexander for additional assistance.