Director: Ana Bard
WHAT WE DO
Our team delivers information to leaders responsible for strategy and operations so they can confidently engage in decision-making. We study and interpret workforce data patterns and trends and share the insights that lead to business decisions that support the university’s goals in areas such as: increasing employee diversity, recruitment, retention and developing top talent.
- Support new strategic initiatives as the University continues to study Harvard’s workforce.
- Deliver information and explain findings on the workforce to leaders responsible for decision making.
- Develop and manage a program that consistently presents Workforce Metrics.
- Continue to transform, expand advocate and improve analytics, including data access.
- Data Literacy: Communicate and explain findings to various audiences in a way that is easily understood.
- Outreach: Educate users about the data, information, and tools available.
- Analytics, analysis and storytelling of workforce data
- Design and implementation of workforce data models and business intelligence application
- Consultation to decision-makers
- Data governance
- Data literacy, change management, training and communications