At Harvard, we know that rewards matter when choosing an employer. So we strive to provide competitive pay and industry-leading benefits that help you maintain your health, attain financial security now and in retirement, develop professionally, and achieve the right work/life balance.
Harvard offers these important rewards:
- Our comprehensive medical and dental benefits offer affordable, high-quality care to our employees.
- Our fully funded retirement plans, optional tax-deferred retirement savings accounts, and a Roth after-tax contribution option can help you save and invest for your future.
- With life insurance and business travel insurance to short-term disability and long-term care, Harvard’s insurance plans protect our employees, their income, and their families.
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts as well as unique reimbursement programs for high costs help employees manage out-of-pocket medical costs.
Paid Time Off. Harvard’s generous time off and leave policy helps you recharge your creativity, manage personal needs and maintain your work/life balance.
Tuition assistance. Harvard encourages personal and professional growth. Our Center for Workforce Development and Tuition Assistance Program make it easier to learn new skills and earn additional certifications or degrees.
- Our real estate office can help you with resources to locate the perfect home.
- The employees' credit union can help with a mortgage.
- Our 50% subsidy on MBTA passes and discounted carpooling options help make your commute easier.
Fitness and Wellness. Staying healthy is a part of everyday life for our employees. Whether it’s low-cost access to Harvard’s athletic facilities, enrollment in a workplace mindfulness program, or complementary therapies like massage at our Center for Wellness, we’ve got you covered.
Employee discounts. Your Harvard ID provides access to our extensive museums, libraries, and collections. But it also gets you discounted tickets to museums, movies, sporting events, theatre, dance, music and amusement parks. Our Outings & Innings program helps connect you to local and regional cultural and recreation activities, including top theatre and sports, like the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins.