Director of the Office of Work/Life: Nancy Costikyan
WHAT WE DO
Harvard’s Office of Work/Life supports the health, well-being and work/life integration of benefits-eligible faculty, staff and postdoctoral fellows as well as their spouses/partners and dependents.
The Office acts as the liaison with service providers/partners including the Employee Assistance Program, six on-campus child-care centers, back-up care providers, senior care planning services, and school-vacation camps. The office administers over $3 million in child care and adoption scholarships each year.
- Best practices in work/life management, including flexible work arrangements
- Assisting employees in crisis – personal and family matters, domestic violence, addiction, legal and financial concerns
- Workplace/work group consultation
- Stress management and mindfulness
- Supports for child- and elder care
- Harvard resources for LGBTQIA faculty and staff