As you explore this website and get to know Harvard, you’ll find many additional perks, benefits and services that will make your experience working here like no other place!
- Training – Classroom and online training on professional, career and computer skills, social media, Harvard financial and HR tools, free membership with Lynda.com and much more to make lifelong learning a reality.
- Tuition Assistance Program/Tuition Reimbursement Plan – Highly discounted courses at participating Harvard schools, including $40 for most courses at the Harvard Extension School. Earn an undergraduate or graduate degree here! Reimbursements for eligible courses at other institutions.
- Work/Life – Extensive problem-solving and counseling resources for personal and family-related issues including free legal consultation and crisis support. Guidance on flexible work arrangements, child- and elder-care options. Consultations to managers and teams about challenging workplace issues and changes.
- Athletics – Discounted memberships at Harvard Athletic facilities, with gyms, exercise classes, pools, tennis/handball courts and more. Additional financial support for athletic facility/exercise memberships through Harvard health plans and some schools.
- Outings & Innings – Discounts on movie and museum tickets, access to sporting, theater, music and cultural events, purchasing discounts, and much more!
- Credit Union – Mortgages, credit cards, savings and other financial services through this non-profit, membership-based financial institution with over 75 years of service to the Harvard community.
- Wellness – Yoga, meditation, massage, acupuncture and other treatments and programs to keep you and your family healthy and provide you with a balanced approach to life.