Active Faculty and Staff Health Plan Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Rates are based on your full-time salary. If you work part-time, your monthly contribution will be based on the full-time equivalent of your salary (the amount you would earn if working full time at your same rate of pay).
Note about benefit plan deductions: January 5, 2018 paychecks reflect final deductions for any benefit enrollments for 2017. Your 2018 benefit enrollments and deductions will be shown in the next pay period.
2018 Benefit Rates and Health Plan Comparison Charts
- Faculty, Administrative/Professional Staff and other Nonunion Staff
- ATC, HUCTW, HUPA, HUSPMGU and SEIU Custodian
- Local 26
- SEIU Arboretum
- HBS Publishing
Retiree Health Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Must meet eligibility; please review our Retiree Health Coverage overview for more information.
2018 Retiree Plan Rates
- Retired Faculty Administrative/Professional Staff and Nonunion Staff; Retirees Covered by a Union Retiring On or Before 9/4/2014; HUCTW on or Before 7/5/11
- HUCTW members who retired after 7/5/2011 and ATC, HUPA, HUSPMGU and SEIU Custodian members who retired after 9/4/2014
- SEIU Arboretum members who retired after 9/4/2014
- Local 26 members who retired after 9/4/2014
2018 Senior Plan Comparison Charts: Plan information if you or a covered dependent is age 65 or over