Benefits Open Enrollment 2019: October 31-November 14
The annual Benefits Open Enrollment period is your chance to review your benefit options and choose the ones that best meet your needs.
Important note for 2019: There will be a new administrator, Express Scripts, for the prescription benefit in all Harvard-sponsored medical plans; all faculty and staff enrolled in a Harvard-sponsored medical plan will receive a new ID card in late December to use when filling prescriptions beginning January 1, 2019. To learn about all the changes, your choices and new options, visit Open Enrollment 2019.
Active Faculty and Staff Health Plan Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Rates are based on your full-time salary. If you work part-time, your monthly contribution will be based on the full-time equivalent of your salary (the amount you would earn if working full time at your same rate of pay).
2018 Benefit Rates and Health Plan Comparison Charts
- Faculty, Administrative/Professional Staff and other Nonunion Staff
- ATC, HUCTW, HUPA, HUSPMGU and SEIU Custodian
- Local 26
- SEIU Arboretum
- HBS Publishing
Retiree Health Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Must meet eligibility; please review our Retiree Health Coverage overview for more information.
2018 Retiree Plan Rates
- Retired Faculty Administrative/Professional Staff and Nonunion Staff; Retirees Covered by a Union Retiring On or Before 9/4/2014; HUCTW on or Before 7/5/11
- HUCTW members who retired after 7/5/2011 and ATC, HUPA, HUSPMGU and SEIU Custodian members who retired after 9/4/2014
- SEIU Arboretum members who retired after 9/4/2014
- Local 26 members who retired after 9/4/2014
2018 Senior Plan Comparison Charts: Plan information if you or a covered dependent is age 65 or over