Active Faculty and Staff Health Plan Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Rates are based on your full-time salary. If you work part-time, your monthly contribution will be based on the full-time equivalent of your salary (the amount you would earn if working full time at your same rate of pay).
2021 Benefit Rates and Health Plan Comparison Charts
- Faculty, Administrative/Professional Staff and other Nonunion Staff
- HUCTW, HUSPMGU and Local 26
- ATC, HUPA, SEIU Arboretum and SEIU Custodians
- Harvard Business Publishing
Retiree Health Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Must meet eligibility; please review our Retiree Health Coverage overview for more information.
2021 Retiree Benefit Rates
- Benefit Rates for Retirees Under Age 65 (all groups)
- Senior Plan and Benefit Rates - Retired Faculty and Nonuion Staff (age 65 and over)
- Senior Plan and Benefit Rates - Retired ATC, HUCTW, HUPA, HUSPMGU, Local 26, SEIU Custodian (age 65 and over)
- Senior Plan and Benefit Rates - Retired SEIU Arboretum (age 65 and over)
2021 Senior Plan Comparison Charts: Plan information if you or a covered dependent is age 65 or over