Active Faculty and Staff Health Plan Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Rates are based on your full-time salary. If you work part-time, your monthly contribution will be based on the full-time equivalent of your salary (the amount you would earn if working full time at your same rate of pay).
2019 Benefit Rates and Health Plan Comparison Charts
- Faculty, Administrative/Professional Staff and other Nonunion Staff
- ATC, HUCTW, HUPA, HUSPMGU, Local 26 and SEIU Custodian
- SEIU Arboretum
- HBS Publishing
Retiree Health Rates and Plan Comparison Charts
Must meet eligibility; please review our Retiree Health Coverage overview for more information.
2019 Retiree Plan Rates
- Retired Faculty Administrative/Professional Staff and Nonunion Staff; Retirees Covered by a Union Retiring On or Before 9/4/2014; HUCTW on or Before 7/5/11
- HUCTW members who retired after 7/5/2011 and ATC, HUPA, HUSPMGU and SEIU Custodian members who retired after 9/4/2014
- SEIU Arboretum members who retired after 9/4/2014
2019 Senior Plan Comparison Charts: Plan information if you or a covered dependent is age 65 or over