At University-Wide Diversity and Recruitment Programs, we’re dedicated to improving and enhancing the talent acquisition and selection process across the University. We’re committed to strengthening recruiting and sharing best practices across the University; achieving greater staff diversity by improving diversity outreach and collaborating with the schools; and enhancing the candidate and manager experience in the recruitment process. Finally, we strive to ensure compliance with a fair hiring and selection process.
We believe that Harvard University should be an employer of choice for candidates of all backgrounds and disciplines. As a member of the Center for Workplace Development, we seek to provide expertise and consultation to hiring managers on finding, attracting, and selecting talent. We strive to be the central strategic staffing group of the University.
We do all that in a variety of ways. We:
- Manage the Harvard Careers talent management system.
- Run programs like the Summer Youth Employment Program and New Employee Orientation.
- Work closely with the Office of the Assistant to the President for Institutional Diversity and Equity to recruit diverse talent.
- Run programs to facilitate veteran hiring,
- Collaborate with University Disability Services to provide resources to prospective candidates and education to recruiters.
- Coordinate with recruiters from across the University to attend job fairs in the Greater Boston area.
HR staff, including recruiters and generalists, can learn more about us on our page on the HR intranet. (Note: This is a HarvardKey secured page.) Prospective candidates can discover possible job opportunities on the Harvard Careers job portal and learn more about the application process in our FAQs.
Director, University-Wide Diversity and Recruitment Program
Administrator, University-Wide Recruitment Operations and Diversity Programs