- Voter Registration Deadline: Saturday, October 24th
- Request Mail-in Ballot Deadline: Saturday, October 24th
- Send Your Mail-in Ballot Deadline: October 28th
- Early Voting In-person: October 17th - October 30th
- In-Person Voting Day: Tuesday, November 3rd
If you choose Mail-in Ballot: Voters are strongly encouraged to send in all documents two weeks earlier than the deadline listed above
Know Your Voting Rights!
- Do I need to show identification at the polls?
- What are my voting rights in Massachusetts?
- ACLU: Know your rights when voting in Massachusetts
- Can I bring another person with me to the voting polls to help me?
- What if I don't speak or read English very well?
Massachusetts Voter Resources
- 2020 Voting Options
- Register to Vote Online
- Am I Registered to Vote?
- Voting by Mail
- Where Do I Vote in Person?
- 2020 Ballot Questions
- Track My Ballot
National Voter Resources
To get help or ask questions, contact Harvard Bridge at email@example.com or call 617-384-7618.
- Get answers to your voting questions
- Get help through each step of the voting process
- Get help at all English proficiency levels