Harvard's open staff positions are posted on our recruitment management system, ASPIRE, where all job applicants (internal and external) can find the following:
- You can view all job opportunities, search on specific criteria to find jobs that interest you, or set up a search agent that will notify you when positions are posted that match your qualifications.
- You can also set up a personal profile that will be seen by HR officers and recruiters across campus, without having to apply for a specific job.
- ASPIRE will guide you through a step-by-step process to apply for jobs online, and you’ll receive email updates about the status of your candidacy throughout the hiring process.
Please note that the Harvard ASPIRE site is hosted by Kenexa BrassRing.
Administrative/Staff Jobs - Internal Candidates
If you are a current Harvard employee, click here or on the button above at the right to log in using your HUID and PIN or your HarvardKey (if you have claimed this), which gives you early access to certain Harvard positions.
- As a Harvard employee, you will be able to view all open HUCTW positions and most open service/trades and exempt positions for 10 business days before they are visible to outside candidates.
- Current employees can learn more about classes and resources for improving their application and job search on the Internal Applicants Resources page.
Administrative/Staff Jobs - External Candidates
If you are an external candidate, you may find Harvard's open staff positions on our recruitment management system, ASPIRE by clicking the button above at the right or the here to get to the Job listings.
Faculty and Other Academic Positions
Hiring for faculty positions and post-doctoral fellowships at Harvard is typically done by academic deans and department chairmen, and administered by offices for academic or faculty affairs at each school. Faculty and academic positions are posted at academicpositions.harvard.edu or click the button above at the right to access listings.