The Center for Workplace Development (CWD) offers executive coaching for faculty leaders and senior administrative leaders (grades 60+ unless otherwise noted). Coaching is a reflective conversation focused on leveraging and enhancing an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, and perspectives to achieve goals and further one's engagement.
Team Coaching Program
CWD is pleased to offer the FY23 Team Coaching Program. This is a supported learning engagement designed to increase capability and performance of select Harvard leadership teams. Diverse teams are encouraged to apply.
FY23 eligibility guidelines:
- Existing teams comprised of senior leaders and their respective team members
- Team size 4 to 8 individuals
- Teams with sufficient bandwidth to participate, accounting for anticipated changes in team membership and organizational challenges
- Benefits-eligible employees only (team members cannot be contractors)
- Teams with individual performance management challenges will not be considered (please seek out other resources)
Interested, eligible teams are invited to attend a dedicated Q/A session on October 6 @ 10:30 am. Please request the Zoom link from Hilary_Marcus@harvard.edu.
Executive coaching for high-performing leaders who have a current leadership challenge and a desire to take action and create a plan through an interactive process of learning and applying new behavior. These engagements typically last 6 months and include a 360-degree assessment.
Onboarding coaching helps foster a smooth transition into a new senior level position for both internal promotions and external hires and is a partnership between the coach, the new senior leader, and their manager. Senior-leader onboarding coaching helps newly placed faculty leaders and executives navigate areas most critical to their success. These engagements typically last 6 months.
- Short-term coaching focused on a very specific leadership challenge that can be addressed in a 3-session engagement is offered for university leaders grades 59 and above.
To learn more about our executive coaching and new leader coaching services, Harvard executives and faculty leaders can contact the CWD Relationship Manager for your School/Department directly.