Thursday, June 16, 2022, 10:00am to 12:00pm
Repeats every month on the 16 of June until Thu Jun 16 2022
This 2-hour virtual workshop will focus on best-practices of managing at Harvard. Participants will gain insight into expectations and for what managers are accountable, so to better equip them as they consider becoming a manager at Harvard (class for non-managers only).
You will learn
- The importance of trust as the foundation of effective management.
- Key interpersonal skills needed to successfully manage people.
- An overview of Harvard policies pertaining to managing.
- How Harvard supports managers.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and complete course evaluation following class-completion
Enrollment Deadline: 1-week prior to class
Audience: Benefits Eligible (non-managers)
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: $75.00
Please email email@example.com with all technical questions or issues and direct class content and logistics questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.