Does Harvard provide H-1B sponsorship to administrative employees?

Harvard normally does not provide H-1B visa sponsorship for administrative positions. We would only do so in the rare instance where a position requires highly specialized skills and the University has been unable to find qualified U.S. workers with those skills. Please note that attorneys representing individuals are not authorized to file H-1B petitions on behalf of the University.

To learn more about VISA types, please contact the Harvard International Office.

See also: Jobs